Privacy & Terms
These terms and conditions apply to this website, and all associated websites and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of, and any purchase from this website, and constitute an agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change or modify any of these Terms and Conditions or any policy or guideline of the site at any time, and at our sole discretion. Any change or modification will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions on the website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of its changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should frequently review these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable policies from time to time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the website. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the website.
Data, including prices, may be inaccurately displayed on our website due to a system or typographical errors. While we make every attempt to avoid such errors, they may occur. We reserve the right to correct any and all errors at any time, and we do not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. If you purchase a product which has been inaccurately or erroneously priced, and we have already shipped the product to you, you agree to either return the product or pay the difference between the actual and charged prices. Our prices are also subject to change without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718 548 9282.
RISK OF LOSS
In the case of loss by the carrier, during the investigation period by the carrier and/or the insurer, LIVwatches.com reserves the right to hold the funds paid for the product for an indefinite time period, for as long as the investigation continues.
We do not assess nor are we responsible for taxes/duties imposed by other countries. International orders are subject to applicable government import fees, duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. The final charge from LIVwatches.com includes ONLY the price of the items ordered and shipping fees. To determine whether your order may require additional tax and/or duty charges for importation, please contact your local customs office. There are online duty calculators available that will give an approximate amount you will have to pay, but none will provide guarantees.
In all international shipments, the customer is responsible for paying for all duties and applicable taxes. If the customer refuses to pay customs and duties and/or rejects the package for whatever reason, the product is still considered to have been delivered by LIVwatches.com and the transaction is deemed complete. In this case, the customer will not have received the product, and therefore will not be eligible for any refunds or exchanges.
If you request shipping to an international address, you agree to the following:
"Hereby I authorize the LIV Watches to import the goods on my behalf. Further, I agree that LIV Watches may delegate the obligation to import the goods on my behalf to a subcontractor. I will pay the taxes and duties in addition to the purchase price of the goods."
If you request shipping to an EU-member state address, you understand the following:
By ordering goods from eTailer/ supplier destined to EU-member states specifically, services will be provided to you only after you explicitly agree to become Importer of Record (“IOR”) and as such customs clearance shall be made in your name and on your behalf. As IOR, you agree to be ultimately responsible for importing the products ordered by you into the destination EU-member state and are solely responsible for the payment of duties, and taxes either at the time of sale if prepayment is selected or at the time of importation if prepayment is not selected. You hereby give a proxy or power of attorney (“POA”) to eTailer/ supplier’s designated shipping provider for the customs clearance of products ordered by you. This POA authorizes eTailer/ supplier’s designated shipping provider’s assigned customs broker to act on behalf of you. eTailer/ supplier’s designated shipping provider’s intervention with respect to customs formalities may be done by a customs agent assigned by eTailer/ supplier’s designated shipping provider on your behalf. You hereby acknowledge to have understood the concept of IOR and the need of the POA and further state that the terms of the POA or terms of the purchase from eTailer/ supplier and transportation conditions from eTailer/ supplier’s designated shipping provider are not unreasonable or unknown to you, that you have read them, understood them and further have agreed to them.
RETURN POLICY & POLICIES ON SENDING YOUR WATCH BACK FOR A REFUND/EXCHANGE/SERVICE/REPAIR
All timepieces purchased from our website may be returned with the following conditions:
- Merchandise may be returned within 90 days of receipt.
- Merchandise must be returned in original, unused condition with all original tape, plastic protectors, and stickers intact and having never been removed. Watches must be unworn with no sizing changes.
- All returned items, whether for refund, repair or exchange, must be clearly labeled with a return authorization number obtained by emailing info@LIVwatches.com. Parcels without a clearly visible valid return authorization number may be refused. International customers must clearly label the exterior of their box as a return/repair. DO NOT INCLUDE THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT IN THE BOX.
- Goods must be returned via DHL/UPS/FedEx ONLY with insurance and delivery to LIV watches prepaid by the purchaser. Parcels shipped collect will be refused. The customer is liable for loss or damage in transit.
- Any shipping fees paid will not be eligible for a refund once the watch has been delivered.
- International Customers: Please note that we are not responsible for any fluctuations in the international currency exchange rate. International customers will receive refunds equivalent to the USD (US dollar) price at the time of purchase. International customers will not be refunded international shipping costs and are responsible for any costs related to returning the item (i.e. shipping and import duties where applicable).
- Refund of the purchase price, less any shipping fees mentioned above will be issued in the same form as payment received.
Packages that are delivered to hotels, apartment buildings, office buildings or any other types of buildings that are signed for upon delivery are considered delivered, regardless of whether the buyer signed for it or not.
INFORMATION ON OUR SITE
On our site, we make every attempt to ensure that our online catalog is as accurate and complete as possible. In order to give you the opportunity to view our products in great detail, some products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size in our photographs; and since every computer monitor is set differently, color and size may vary slightly.
Our objective is to provide you with as much information and detail about your prospective purchase as possible so that you can see the beauty and shape of a particular item. In compliance with industry standards, we state that certain physical attributes such as case diameter, weight, and color may differ slightly from the information posted on our site.
On the Site, we provide the measurement of our products based on their measured specifications. Slight differences in the information on our site and actual attributes may occur when posting this information, either by a typographical error or by incorrect manual measurement.
The Site and all content and other materials, including, without limitation, our logo, and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, selection, coordination, ‘look and feel’ information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Site Materials”) are the proprietary property of our site or its licensors or users and are protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Logos, slogans and trademarks and its suppliers or licensors, may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or any other name, trademark or product or service name of our site without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and names or logos mentioned in our Site are the property of their respective owners.
USE OF THE SITE
You are granted a personal, limited, non-sublicensable license to access and use our Site and electronically copy, (except where prohibited without a license) and print to hard copy portions of our Site Materials for your informational, non-commercial and personal use only. Such license is subject to these Terms and Conditions and does not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of our Site or the Site Materials therein; (b) the collection and use of any product listings, pictures or descriptions for commercial purposes; (c) the distribution, public performance or public display of any Site Materials, (d) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of our Site and the Site Materials, or any portion thereof; (e) use of any automated means to access, monitor or interact with any portion of our Site, including through data mining, robots, spiders, scraping, or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (f) downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of our Site, the Site Materials or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on our Site; (g) cause to appear any pop-up, pop-under, exit windows, expanding buttons, banners, advertisement, or anything else which minimizes, covers, or frames or inhibits the full display of our Site; (h) use our web sites in any way which interferes with the normal operation of our sites; or (i) any use of our Site or the Site Materials other than for its intended purpose. Any use of our Site or the Site Materials other than as specifically authorized herein, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating and barring, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, site users or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also at its sole discretion limit access to this site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
We may provide links to web pages and content of third parties (‘Third Party Content’) as a service to those interested in this information. We do not monitor or have any control over any Third Party Content or third party Sites. We do not endorse any Third Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. We do not represent or warrant the accuracy of any information contained therein and undertake no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. Users use these links and Third Party Content contained therein at their own risk.
ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROMOTIONS
We may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on our Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than us, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on our Site.
You acknowledge and agree that any materials, including but not limited to questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information, regarding this site, We, or our products or services that are provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these materials for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You grant us and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content if they choose. You represent and warrant that (a) you own and control all of the rights to the content that you submit, or that you otherwise have the right to submit such content to this site; (b) the content is accurate and not misleading; and (c) use and posting of the content you supply will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity.
PRODUCT REVIEWS AND USER CONTENT
Our Site may include a product review feature, and includes or may include in the future discussion forums, user generated content, or other areas or services in which you or third parties create, post, or store any content, messages, materials or other items on our Site (‘Interactive Areas’). You are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through our Site any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, code or other material (‘User Content’) that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ;
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such User Content;
- User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and
- User Content that, in the sole judgment of our site, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or our Site, or which may expose our site or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless, its independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to any Content you post, store or otherwise transmit on or through our Site or your use of or inability to use our Site, including without limitation any actual or threatened suit, demand or claim made against our site and/or its independent contractors, service providers, employees, directors or consultants, arising out of or relating to the Content, your conduct, your violation of these Terms and Conditions or your violation of the rights of any third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR SITE, ITS DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OUR SITE, THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OUR SITE, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OUR RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES.
APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE
These Terms and Conditions and your use of this site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State of Florida, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be filed only in the state and federal courts located in Miami Metro Dade County, Florida and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of your use of this site, any purchase from this site, or these Terms and Conditions.
MODIFICATION AND NOTICE
You agree that we may modify these Terms and Conditions and any other policies on our Site at any time and that posting the modified Terms and Conditions or policies on our Site will constitute sufficient notice of such modification.
Notwithstanding any of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use this site and to block or prevent future your access to and use of the Site.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-548-9282.