All timepieces purchased from www.LIVwatches.com may be returned with the following conditions, except those marked as “Final Sale”:
- Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of receipt. Email info@LIVwatches.com if you need more than 30 days – exceptions can be arranged at our discretion.
- Merchandise must be returned in original, unused condition with all original tape, plastic protectors, and stickers intact and having never been removed. Watches must be unworn with no sizing changes.
- All returned items, whether for refund, repair or exchange, must be clearly labeled with a return authorization number obtained by emailing info@LIVwatches.com. Parcels without a clearly visible valid return authorization number may be refused.
- Goods must be returned via a traceable carrier, such as FedEx, United Parcel Service (UPS) or the United States Postal Service (USPS), with insurance and delivery to LIV watches prepaid by the purchaser. Parcels shipped collect will be refused. The customer is liable for loss or damage in transit.
- Orders paid by Amazon checkout, PayPal, wire transfer, check, and money order are not subject to restocking fees. In order to maintain the lowest prices possible, returns paid by Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit cards are subject to a restocking fee equal to 3% of the total purchase price. Orders paid via American Express are subject to a 7% restocking fee. Items returned for exchange are entitled to a one-time-only exemption from these restocking fees. Cancellations are subject to the above rules.
- Shipping charges will be deducted from the refund according to the original shipping method, as follows: Standard Delivery – $10; Expedited delivery -$20; International Delivery – $50.
- International Customers: Please note that we are not responsible for any fluctuation in the international currency exchange rate. International customers will receive refunds equivalent to the USD (US dollar) price at the time of purchase. International customers will not be refunded international shipping costs and are responsible for any costs related to returning the item (i.e. shipping and import duties where applicable).
- Refund of the purchase price, less any restocking fee or shipping and handling fees mentioned above will be issued in the same form as payment received.
- Our policy is to attempt to contact the purchaser for 3 business days to resolve delivery problems or if delivery was refused. After 3 business days, such items will be regarded as returned and eligible for refund subject to the conditions above.