Service Request Instructions
Thank you for submitting your service request.
You may now send your watch in for service! To do so, please complete the three quick steps listed below. Failure to follow these exact steps may cause you to incur charges for the service.
- Wrap the watch in bubble wrap and securely package it. Please do NOT send us the watch box.
- Label the outside of your package, and include a note in your package, with your Repair Authorization Number (RAN). Your RAN is the same number as the Serial Number, which you can find on the back of your watch, right underneath the logo on the right-hand side. You may need to check it in the light, as it may be hard to read. International customers, please label the package as a "Return / Repair" so that we are not charged import duties.
- Please ship via a traceable carrier, such as FedEx, United Parcel Service (UPS), United States Postal Service (USPS) or your national postal service, with insurance and delivery to LIV watches prepaid. Please ship your watch to:
LIV Watches Repairs
169 East Flagler Street Suite #1526
Miami, FL 33131
Phone Number: +1-718-548-9282
Please note the following important information:
- We cannot guarantee an exact time frame for service to be complete. Service may take up to 6-12 weeks, depending on what parts are needed to complete the service.
- Should the service of your watch not be covered under warranty, we will let you know and request that you pay for the service before we ship your watch back to you.
We look forward to getting your watch back to you as soon as possible and thank you in advance!