THE NEW LIV REBEL-AR IS A RACING-INSPIRED UPDATE TO ONE OF OUR FAVORITE STYLES.
In 2017 we introduced the Rebel design. An entirely unique shape, the watch is rectangular and curved and features a stadium-concave ring with a round dial. That has never been done before.
Over the past two years, we have been thinking of ways to improve an already successful style. Inspired by classic sportscars, we've now transformed the Rebel-A into the Rebel-AR!
So let's go through just a few changes to the Rebel Swiss Automatic:
- We changed the proportions of the case and made it thinner.
- We enlarged the dial and hands, so viewing the time is easier. And just look at those racing stripes!
- We added another layer of BGW9 Swiss Luminova for extra super brightness at night. The hour and minute hands are now 25% larger with 30% more luminescent surface.
- We added a screw-down crown for additional water resistance protection, as well as making it easier to wind and change the date and time.
- We removed the LIV logo from the case back sapphire crystal to make the gorgeous Swiss automatic movement more viewable.
- The redesign is inspired by classic sports cars, so we added the Rebel logo to the side.