Our watches are covered by a five-year* warranty from the date of original purchase against ALL manufacturers defects.
Please note that our warranty does not cover:
* The consequences of natural disasters, loss or acts of God, theft, or accidents (including shocks, blows, and crushing).
* Damage resulting from improper use or mistreatment.
* Damage resulting from any tampering with the watch by any party whatsoever other than LIV – Swiss Watches or a center duly authorized by LIV – Swiss Watches.
* Wear and tear from aging and normal use.
* Applications for repair or servicing work that do not include the Warranty Card, a registered watch and a valid serial number on the watch.
* Bracelets, crystals, or crowns & stems.
* Any damage to the movement or case caused by moisture that may have entered the watch due to improper handling, including, but not limited to, failure to keep the crown tightly closed at all times.
* Problems with water resistance and associated consequences if periodic water-resistance tests have not been conducted every two years following the date of purchase.
* Recommended routine overhauls on automatic watches.
*Important note regarding automatic watches: Our warranty covers automatic movement accuracy for the first 24 months only.