Five Year Warranty
The LIV Pledge
Our promise to you is to deliver a quality timepiece created in the tradition of Swiss watchmaking and craftsmanship. Our Quality Assurance team ensures that every component of every timepiece undergoes rigorous testing for all the criteria we've established. Any watch purchased at LIVwatches.com is automatically registered and covered under our international five-year warranty.
Quality Assurance Processes
From the multitude of parts, large and small, to the finished product, every part of a LIV watch has been thoroughly inspected and tested to ensure that it has met all visual and functional tests. We test all movements and movement components to ensure that they are technically, dimensionally, and aesthetically sound. We subject all our cases to water-resistance and condensation tests. We verify the quality of the hands, dials, straps, and bracelets. We also conduct tests during our casing-up and assembly processes. Once a LIV watch is cased up, it's subject to another round of testing, including airtightness, functionality testing, and a microscope-aesthetic test.
Warranty registration is automatic when you purchase your watch from LIVwatches.com or through one of our crowdfunding campaigns. (Should you purchase your watch from Amazon.com, please be sure to register it within 30 days of purchase via this link: LIVwatches.com/register)
Additional Warranty Information
Our watches are covered by a five-year* warranty from the date of original purchase against ALL manufacturers defects.
Please note that our warranty does not cover:
- The consequences of natural disasters, loss or acts of God, theft, or accidents (including shocks, blows, and crushing).
- Damage resulting from improper use or mistreatment.
- Damage resulting from any tampering with the watch by any party whatsoever other than LIV – Swiss Watches or a center duly authorized by LIV – Swiss Watches. Wear and tear from aging and normal use.
- Applications for repair or servicing work that do not include the Warranty Card, a registered watch and a valid serial number on the watch.
- Bracelets, crystals, or crowns & stems.
- Any damage to the movement or case caused by moisture that may have entered the watch due to improper handling, including, but not limited to, failure to keep the crown tightly closed at all times.
- Problems with water resistance and associated consequences if periodic water-resistance tests have not been conducted every two years following the date of purchase.
- Recommended routine overhauls on automatic watches.
*Important note regarding automatic watches: Our warranty covers automatic movement accuracy for the first 24 months only.