Five Year Warranty
5-Year International Warranty
Covers flaws in workmanship & materials
Free battery changes for life
We stand behind every timepiece.
The LIV Pledge
Quality Assurance Processes
Additional Warranty Information
Our promise to you is to deliver a quality timepiece created in the tradition of Swiss watchmaking and craftsmanship.
Our Quality Assurance team ensures that every component of every timepiece undergoes rigorous testing for all the criteria we've established.
Any watch purchased at LIVwatches.com is automatically registered and covered under our international five-year warranty.
From the multitude of parts, large and small, to the finished product, every part of a LIV watch has been thoroughly inspected and tested to ensure that it has met all visual and functional tests.
- We test all movements and movement components to ensure that they are technically, dimensionally and aesthetically sound.
- We subject all our cases to water-resistance and condensation tests.
- We verify the quality of the hands, dials, straps, and bracelets.
- We also conduct tests during our casing-up and assembly processes.
- Once a LIV watch is cased up, it's subject to another round of testing, including airtightness, functionality testing, and a microscope-aesthetic test.
Our watches are covered by a five-year warranty from the date of original purchase.
Please note that our warranty does not cover:
- The consequences of natural disasters, loss, acts of God, theft, or accidents (including shocks, blows, and crushing).
- Damage resulting from improper use or mistreatment.
- Damage resulting from any tampering with the watch by any party whatsoever other than LIV – Swiss Watches or a center duly authorized by LIV – Swiss Watches. Wear and tear from aging and normal use.
- Applications for repair or servicing work that does not include the Warranty Card, a registered watch (if purchased from an authorized LIV Watches dealer) and a valid serial number on the watch,
- Bracelets or crystals.
- Any damage to the movement or case caused by moisture that may have entered the watch due to improper handling, including, but not limited to, failure to fully screw down the crown after adjusting for time, day or date.
- Problems with water resistance and associated consequences if periodic water-resistance tests have not been conducted every two years following the date of purchase.
For the warranty on your watch to remain valid, you are required to:
- Retain, and be ready to present, the Warranty Card you received with your watch.
- Have previously registered your watch online through LIVwatches.com/register within thirty (30) days of purchase. (This condition is only applicable to you if you purchased your watch from an authorized LIV – Swiss Watches dealer. You do not need to register your watch if you purchased it from LIVwatches.com or through one of our crowdfunding campaigns.)
- Ensure that the serial number engraved on the case is completely legible and that no part of the lower side of the original number or original case is missing or has been altered, modified, replaced, falsified, defaced, made illegible or erased.
Failure to respect these requirements renders all rights resulting from the LIV Watches International Warranty null and void. Only LIV Watches will decide, at its sole discretion, to repair or take any other appropriate measure regarding the LIV Watches timepiece under this International Warranty.