Five Year Warranty
We stand behind our timepieces!
We manufacture every watch in the tradition of Swiss watchmaking and craftsmanship. Our Quality Assurance team ensures that every component of every timepiece undergoes rigorous testing for all the criteria we've established. From the multitude of parts, large and small, to the finished product, every part of a LIV watch has been thoroughly inspected and tested to ensure that it has met all visual and functional tests.
Quality Assurance Processes
- We test all movements and movement components to ensure that they are technically, dimensionally and aesthetically sound.
- We subject all our cases to water-resistance and condensation tests.
- We verify the quality of the hands, dials, straps, and bracelets.
- We also conduct tests during our casing-up and assembly processes.
- Once a LIV watch is cased up, it's subject to another round of testing, including airtightness, functionality testing, and a microscope-aesthetic test.
Five Year International Warranty
We're so sure of our quality assurance processes that we offer a five-year international warranty of flaws in workmanship, plus free battery changes for life!