Help & FAQ
LIV Watches Support Center
Placing an order
Shipping & Delivery
Warranty & Service
⚬ May I exchange or return any watch I purchase here?
Yes! We have a 90 day return policy, so you have up to 90 days from the time you receive your watch to return it for a full refund or exchange it. For more information, please click here.
⚬ Is any watch I purchase here automatically covered by your 5 year international warranty?
Yes! All watches purchased on our website come with an automatic 5-Year International Warranty. For more information, please click here.
⚬ What's the difference between an automatic and quartz LIV watch?
Our quartz watches have quartz movements while our automatic watches feature automatic or mechanical movements.
- In quartz movements, a battery powers the watch.
- In mechanical/automatic LIV watches, a mechanical movement utilizes energy from a wound spring to power the watch. (The spring stores energy and transfers it through gears and springs, regulating the release of energy.).
⚬ What are my payment options?
Once you've added an item to your cart and are in the checkout process, you'll be able to choose to pay via Credit Card, Paypal, Amazon Pay, or Afterpay (available in US, NZ and Aus).
⚬ What are my shipping options?
We offer free worldwide shipping.
We do offer expedited shipping options as shown below.
Shipping within US:
- Free Shipping: 10 - 14 Days = Free
- Express Saver: 2 - 4 Days = $14.95 USD
- Express: 1 - 3 Days = $39.95 USD
- Free Shipping: 3-4 WEEKS Partial Tracking, No Insurance = Free
- Priority 7 -14 DAYS Full Tracking + Insured = $24.95 USD
- Express 3-10 DAYS Full Tracking + Insured = $44.95 USD
⚬ I'm an international FAN, will I need to pay duties or taxes on my watch?
- Some countries charge an import duty for purchasing an item from overseas; we wish we had the power to eliminate that tax or charge, but unfortunately, we don't :(. That's why we offer free shipping to international customers, to offset the cost of duties that they may be charged.
- International fans should be aware that prices billed by LIVwatches.com for goods shipped outside the USA do not include any taxes, duties, VAT or other charges due to the recipient’s local or national government authority.
- All fees, duties, and taxes, including VAT, are the sole responsibility of the recipient and must be paid upon arrival in the destination country.
- Usually, these fees are demanded before delivery and are collected by the shipping courier or local customs authority. For more details, please contact your local customs office. You may also use a Duty Calculator to calculate what your local government may charge you.
- In the event that you refuse the delivery, you would be responsible for any duties and shipping costs that are incurred to return the product to LIVwatches.com.Thank you for your understanding!
⚬ Where may I enter a coupon code?
- On the desktop version of LIVwatches.com, you are able to put the discount code on the checkout page (www.LIVwatches.com/checkout), once you have items in your cart.
- On mobile, you are able to enter the discount code on the same page as the payment details. If you still have trouble, please do contact us.
⚬ How come my coupon code isn't working?
- Coupon codes often have an expiration date and time. Make sure your coupon code has not expired!
- Make sure that you enter the coupon code correctly - with no spaces before or after the code, and with all letters/numbers provided. Some coupon codes start with "gift-" - make sure to include that prefix when entering the code at checkout.
- Only one discount code may be used at a time. If you're trying to enter multiple codes, the system will override the discount from the previous code entered.
⚬ Are there any coupon codes currently available?
You've found the secret treasure! The following discount codes for LIV Watches are currently available:
- INSTASAVE - $100.00 off orders equal or greater than $590.00.
- SAVEONLIV - 10% off all watches on our website.
Please note that only one coupon code can be used at a time. Happy shopping!
⚬ How will I know my order went through?
- Once you have paid for your order, you'll receive an order confirmation email with an order number in it.
- If you did not receive an order confirmation email, you'll need to place your order again.
⚬ How will I know that my watch has shipped?
- Once we approve your order, you should receive a tracking number via email, to the email address used when placing the order.
- Please note: Tracking may take 24 to 48 hours to update, we appreciate your patience
⚬ My package did not arrive. What do I do?
- If your package has not arrived within the expected delivery timeframe (per the shipping option selected upon placing your order.), please contact us and we will initiate an inquiry with the courier.
- Very Important: Should your shipment get lost in transit, you must notify us in writing within 45 days of the ship date that you have not received your package. The package will be considered delivered should you fail to notify us within that period, meaning that the responsibility will shift from LIV Swiss Watches to the recipient or customer.
⚬ I thought my package was being sent via Express, why does it show "Economy Shipping"?
We send expedited international packages via FedEx International Economy which takes approx 2-5 business days to arrive. It is "EXPRESS" because it runs through FedEx Express (FedEx offers other products in addition to Express such as Fedex International Mail Service which is NOT Express).
⚬ What does the LIV warranty cover?
Our watches are covered by a five-year warranty from the date of original purchase.
Our five-year warranty covers:
- Flaws in workmanship and materials.
- Free battery changes for life.
Please click here to view our complete five-year international warranty.
⚬ Do I need to activate my warranty and if so, how?
- Watches purchased at LIVwatches.com or through any of our crowdfunding campaigns do not need to be registered.
- Watches purchased on Amazon or any other third party service, do require registration. You can register your watch here.
⚬ How often does a LIV automatic watch need to be serviced and how much does it cost?
We recommend sending your LIV automatic watch in for service every 3 to 5 years. The approximate servicing cost is 125 USD.
⚬ How and where do I send a watch in for service?
The quality of our watches is of utmost importance to us, and we take our service requests seriously. First and foremost, we need you to complete the service request form. A member of our team will then analyze your request and provide you with a response within 2 business days. Please do NOT send the watch back to us until you have received a response from us.
Once you have received a response from a member of our team, and they tell you that your watch needs to be sent back to us, please follow these exact steps so that you do not incur charges for the service:
- Wrap the watch in bubble wrap and securely package it. Please do NOT send us the watch box.
- Label the outside of your package, and include a note in your package, with your Repair Authorization Number (RAN). Your RAN is the same number as the Serial Number, which you can find on the back of your watch, right underneath the logo on the right-hand side. You may need to check it in the light, as it may be hard to read. International customers, please label the package as a "Return / Repair" so that we are not charged import duties.
- Please ship via a traceable carrier, such as FedEx, United Parcel Service (UPS), United States Postal Service (USPS) or your national postal service, with insurance and delivery to LIV watches prepaid. Please ship your watch to: LIV Watches Repairs 169 East Flagler Street Suite #1526 Miami, FL 33131 USA Phone Number: +1-718-548-9282
⚬ Do you have service centers outside the US?
At this time, we only have a US Service Center at our Miami office. If you live overseas, and ever have an issue with your watch, please contact us. If it's something that could be fixed locally we will allow you to do so, otherwise, we'd have you send it to us so as not to void the warranty. If the service or repair is covered under warranty, we'd ship your watch back to you free of charge.